1. Organize your Tupperware.
2. Look up random things on Google, like "uses for coconut oil" and "how to get rid of under eye circles".
3. Organize the linen closet.
4. Watch a "House Hunters" marathon.
6.Call people you haven't spoken to in ages to wish them a Happy New Year,
7.Archive your emails until your inbox is empty (I LOVE an empty inbox).
8. Bake a cake for parents' anniversary, or just a cake for anyone.
9. Make list for husband of things to do tomorrow, since he has one extra day off (he shouldn't enjoy it too much, especially since we will all be back in school).
10. Make list of future blog post ideas.
11.Start making summer plans.
12. Cry, because your vacation is almost over.
13.Count the days until the next long weekend, the next vacation, and the vacation after that.
15.Make sketches of house remodels you have always wanted to do.
16. And, the biggest time sucker of them all.......Facebook!